Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

Lockie Marshall Week 2 Reflection


Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1              Week:2
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my all about me. I think that I did A quality job of it. This is because I took my time and tried my best.
What challenged me over last two weeks?
I think that I have been getting distracted by some certain people. This has lead to rushed and not so quality work.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I managed to overcome this by moving away from the and/or asking them to stop. This also put me back on track to quality work.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal for next week is not to get distracted at all. I will try my best not to get distracted by moving away straight away or asking them to stop.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
I have completed this by doing my best to make new friends and tom not disclude anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment