Week 1/2 - Reflection
Some work I am proud of…
I am proud of my writing about a suspect in mind for a crime in the wet room. The suspect that I think it could have been is Miss Bayliss. This is because she has bright red lip stick and there was a red lip stick stain on a cup. She also wears converse and there was a converse tread mark on the ground.
Something that has challenged me this week is…
I got challenged with my reading astle test. This was very challenging because I had to do a lot more reading than what I am used and I had to go back and re-read.
A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is…
I have done very good at respect as I have been respectful on the mat and in my groups. An example of this is on the mat when people around me are talking I would ask them respectfully.
A school value that I need to work on is…
I need to work hard on being brave because I am not really trying anything new. I will try to work on this in the next few weeks.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Behaviour Matrix and I achieved/showed this by...
I showed this very well because I stayed in the green for most of the rime but sometimes I let it slip and went into the yellow.
What is my personal goal for next week?
Next week I would like to do the weekly goal really well?
No comments:
Post a Comment