Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:1 Week:8
Some work I am proud of…
the way that I have been working sensibly and working with the right people. I think that with me doing this it has lead to me completing my work on time.
Something I need to improve on is…
Quality in my work. I thin k that although I have been working well I don't think that it is to the highest quality.My last week’s personal goal last week was…
to make good choices with who I work with.
I achieved this this it by...
Making sure that I work with the right people and also if someone was distracting me then I would move away.
What is my personal goal for next week?
I think that next week I would like to try my hardest in Reading. I will try to do this by concentrating the whole time instead of most of the time
This fortnights Tōtara goal is responding appropriately and I achieved/showed this by...
responding appropriately whenever the teacher o anyone asks a question of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment