Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:1 Week:7
Some work I am proud of…
of the way that I have been learning lots of new things in my maths groups. This is because I have been getting challenged and then I have been persevering, which has meant that I have been learning lots of new things.
‘Science in Van’ were at school and I learnt...
The 3 rules of motion. This is the rules that it takes for something to move.
Our inquiry is about geology and our world… (what’s some new I have learned)
is the different layers of rock inside of the earth. Some of these are the crust, the inner core.
What is my personal goal for next week?
I would like to make good choices with where I sit and where I work
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by... 9p-[=
making sure I am in the right place at the right time. Also when an instruction is made I
follow it straight away.
making sure I am in the right place at the right time. Also when an instruction is made I
follow it straight away.
No comments:
Post a Comment