Week 6 - Reflection
Some work I am proud of…
our passion project. I think that we have been working really well together and we have made quality food.
Something that has challenged me this week is…
math's. I didn't really do that great at the start for long division and then as I got shown how to do it I learnt how to it.
A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
create. This is because i took my time to make the food and it ended up pretty good.
A school value that I need to work on is…
Be brave. This is because I haven't really been doing anything that challenges me and I have basically only been doing the same things.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by...
Being on time to everything and being at the right place at the right time.
What is my personal goal for next week?
Next week I would like to try my best at reading to learn and to focus.
Lockie I like how you explained what your favourite piece of work was and some evidence of it
ReplyDeleteI like the way you used descriptive words in your reflection.
ReplyDelete