Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 March 2018

Weekly Reflection Week 9



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1              Week:9


Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of the way that I have been doing my writing. This is because I have been completing it to a high standard by using lots of language features and descriptive language. The teachers and Mitch have seen me doing this.
Here is my Mihi Art … (Picture)









What is my personal goal for next week?
Next week I would like to set a good example for others. I will try to do this by sitting on the mat nicely and not talking when the teacher is. Also working independently by myself or with one or two others. This will also help me complete my work.
This fortnights Tōtara goal is responding appropriately and I achieved/showed this by…
I achieved this goal by doing whatever the teacher says when the teacher asks. Also whenever something doesn't go my way I respect it.
Between now and the end of term what do I need to do on my passion project?
Mitch and I are going to create one or two more pieces of food and then we will make a slide show on what we have doon over the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment